Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

KOM Oct/13 - Oh Christmas Tree #4

Hi friends, I'm back with my latest project for KOM 10/13, and i've been busy over the last few days as nanny taking care for my 3 years old nephew! Phew!
If you have not following my blog for the past few weeks, i would like to keep you update that i actually making a series of artworks using UNITY KOM 10/13, do check out my blog for my previous projects here. 

Okay, back to today's project, today i've 2 projects to share with your. These are my 8th & 9th projects which i'm using the same KOM form Unity, i seriously love this kit to the max!
I'm doing a gift tag for a Christmas present! This is simple and easy, all you need is the plain tag, washi tape, twine, one of the Distress Ink pad, and Unity stamp. And i like the Christmas Tree stamp as it's so beautiful and it's so real!

These are all the stamps include in the KOM 10/13, they have total 26 individual red rubber stamps in the kit, awesome!

My next card is using the the 4 sentiments from the kit. 
I colored the 4 cards with my Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray and I'm inspired by Unity this month Be Inspired Challenge color theme.
I created this card right after chatting with my scrappy buddy over what's app, and i just have the inspiration after i pull down my phone. Amazing idea just pump in suddenly. :)
This card actually reminds me of the little notes that my friends used to leave on my desk when i'm off for season holiday, and i'm glad that i manage to "catch" the idea that pop up in my mind suddenly.

This is Unity this month Be Inspired Challenge theme, if you would like to know more, kindly please check out the details here.
 

Hope you enjoy reading my blog today, do stay tune for my up coming projects, something is going to happen soon!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment