Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Wedding, the Blessing

Hi friends, i'm back with my new cards for wedding!
Understand that Christmas is around the corner and everybody is busy creating Christmas Card, but i do receive order for wedding card, guess this is the season for wedding too! xoxo

For today's cards, i actually getting the idea from Pinterest, and there are thousands of great ideas and projects available in the Pinterest. I just can't stop myself of browsing all the great project whenever i'm free.
When i first saw the Doily dress, i have the inspiration to create this card for my friend's order, pretty awesome for the wedding.

The doily dress is simple to make, and i added some ribbon and stone as decoration. The sentiment is from Unity Lets Celebrate Itty Bitty, and it complete my card perfectly!


Don't you think it's pretty? Simple and pretty.


This is my second card for wedding theme as well. 
Again, this card is inspired  from one of the project in Pinterest. 
If you notice, both cards is using emboss effects as background, and it's beautiful and suitable for any occasions as per your wish.

The Sentiment is from Unity Stamp, and i added some Prima flowers as decoration since my card is for wedding.

I added a ribbon bow and some bling stone as final touch up, and i really like the pastel color on the card.

If you lack of ideas, need some inspiration, do check up Pinterest for more ideas. Do follow my personal board if you would like to know my updates --> here !

Thanks for reading my post. 
Do leave me a comment if you like my project(s) today.
Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Love the embossing and how you added the bling!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards! Great look with the embossed background! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "You're A Gem"! :)

    ReplyDelete