Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Birthday Swing/ Flip Card

Hi, how is your day going on?
Today, i'm showing one of the card i made for my friend's birthday, a swing/ flip card.

This is my first attempt and i really love the idea of the card.
I actually learn the tutorial from this video.



And here is my card, hope you like it.

The stamp i used is from Unity Stamp Perfect in every way KOM 06/09


Do you see the shinning sparkling effect on the image? I actually apply a layer of diamond stickles on the surface and even out the stickles with my finger.


This is how the card look like when i flatten it.


This is the first page of the card.


Once you have open up the page, the card will flip to another page. 
Pretty cool design huh. :)

Hope you like my card today, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment