Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

FWF: Mixed Media Tag

Happy Friday!
It's good to be Friday again and i'm ready to share with you my new project today - a mixed media tag/bookmark with Unity Stamp, Yay! 

I'm not really good with Mixed Media project, but i'm learning to do more as i always believe that when you practice more, you will improve day by day.
  

So, this is the tag i make today.
The supply i used for the background is: Golden Medium Gel, wording tissue, Chicken Wire Background Stamp from Unity, Tim Holtz Distress Paint and Heidi Swapp Color Shine for the circle line.


This beautiful butterfly stamp is from Unity Stamp Moment by Moment Kit. I colored the the image with Distress Ink and i add some gold Stickels on the wing.
Last,  i put up the alphabet sticker and the sentiment sticker to complete my tag.

Hope you like my tag today, happy weekend!

Challenge:

14 comments:

  1. Lovely tag. It is pretty with the large butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag Rebecca! I needed to hear that today :) Oh and your are totally great at mixed media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag. All the detail work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your tag! The whole design is just beautiful (I have the chicken wire background stamp, too, and am going to use it today!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun tag great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super tag Rebecca..gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. I really like the color scheme. The background is stunning! Thanks for joining our challenge at "Crafting From The Heart" and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This such a super project and executed so beautifully.Just love the layering up and the pretty sparkle.I'd say you were great at mixed media!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag. Lots of interesting texture and colour. Thank you for joining us at Not Just cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Rebecca..love the colours and beautiful butterfly..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete