Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Guest Designer for 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #271-Two-Step Stamping

Hi peeps, welcome to my sharing today.
Today, i just want to share a good news with your all, it's such an honor for me to be able to be the guest designer for 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog for the month of November.
For the coming 3 weeks in November, i going to share with you all my projects for their challenge blog every Thursday, stay tune.


For this week challenge, we going to play with Two Step Stamping project.
Here is my layer card with the two step stamping technique. 
To create this beautiful layer card, it's not as difficult as you think. 
First, you need to prepare a card stock and stamp up the image you have choose. 
For me, i have chosen the stamp set from Unity Stamp Donna poppies By Donna Downey and the leafs is from Smile its your day July 2015 Sentiment Kit which is from Unity Stamp too.
Then, I stamp up the flower with a light ink pad/ colors, and continue to stamp up the border with a darker color ink pad/ colors.
I cut my card stock into 3 sizes with the help of Lawn Fawn small stitched rectangle die set. Then, i paste my cut out pieces on the color card stocks and trim the border as shown.
Next, i stack up my images and stamp up the sentiments at the center piece. 
Last, I decorate my card with some twine and a button.


Hope you enjoy my card today.
Do come and share your project with us today, can't wait to see your beautiful projects this week.
Have a nice day.

5 comments:

  1. Great card, and love having you with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, it's is so fun. Love your stamps you used and the layers the button/twine nice touch. Way to go! And welcome!

    Hugs,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the Unity show and tell page and had to come check it out. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the henhouse at 4 Crafty Chicks, Rebecca! Absolutely GORGEOUS card - I love how you did all the layers with your images - perfect! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Rebecca! We are happy you are here to play along with us in the Hen House this month! Beautiful card - love all those layers!!! Great job!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Rebecca! We are happy you are here to play along with us in the Hen House this month! Beautiful card - love all those layers!!! Great job!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete