Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #136 - Inspired by A Song

Hi peeps, happy November!
Just finish the Sunday service at my church, and I pretty exciting as November just arrive, means Christmas is around the corner!

Someone did told me "BE CALM, HAPPY NOVEMBER", but i just couldn't stop myself as Christmas is the most favorite season throughout the year! I just wonder how many of you are excited like me... :)


Okay, this is the card that i've created for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog this week.
The theme for this challenge is -- Inspired by a song, 
Thanks for the sponsor Deedee Digis, i found this lovely Away in a Manger Image set and i just love it so much. It reminds me of the carols that we sing every Christmas.

T
This is a Fancy Fold Card, and i adding some sequins and punched snowflake as the decoration.


Once you open the card, i have the sentiments from the same digi set from Dee dee. It's never too late to start making a Christmas card, hope that i can encourage you to start to create a Christmas card today.

For this challenge, we have sponsor(s) as below, do come and join the challenge so that you could win some prizes from them.

Sponsor (s)




12 comments:

  1. Unity blog hop? Was hoping to see a cool unity idea. Thanks for sharing this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Unity Blog Hop is a post below, sorry to confused you as today i have 2 blog posts to be up. You click the link here--> http://scrappingwithluv.blogspot.my/2015/11/my-favorite-unity-blog-hop.html

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet image and great card design. Thank you for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas too Rebecca... I can definitely relate to how you feel! It's my favourite time of the year and I love making cards and projects that have a holiday theme.
    The card you made is fabulous, I love the swing fold. I like how you've coloured the little image and added the snowflakes with a sprinkling of sequins. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rebecca, love the design and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative- I love your attention to detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS fold and such amazing colors and image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Great design and layout! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rebecca, love this and thanks for playing our challenge, awesome details and wonderful. Thanks for playing our ATG/Crazy Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Hugs,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! And such a fun fold. I love Christmas, too, but I'm just not ready for it to be here yet! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete