Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #14: Use Ribbon/Anything Goes

Hello, Happy Wednesday.
Yes, I'm back with my new card for The Crafty Addicts fortnight challenge.
Our theme for the new challenge is :Use Ribbon/Anything Goes.


Love this beautiful Megan School Girl from Scrapper Delights.
I purposely colored her hair in green color as I used to love comics when I was in teen age. 
I admired those characters whom had different hair colors in the comics.


She just recall my memories in teen, and i finished my card with this sentiment from Unity Stamp: A little rebellion now and then is a good thing.
Perfect for my card today.

That's all for my card today.
For this challenge, we would like to thanks sponsor(s) below for their great contribution.

Sponsor(s):

Prize: 3 digis


Whoopsi Daisy
Prize: 2 sheets that they choose for the winner


Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.

Challenge Enter:

1 comment: