Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #20: Anything Goes/ Friends


Hi, happy mid week.
Today, I'm here to share with you all my new card for The Crafty Addicts new fortnight challenge with the theme: Anything Goes/ Friends.


I really love the the sponsor for this challenge as all their images are so cute! 
Able to guess who is our challenge sponsor? Yes, they are Knitty Kitty Digis.
For my card, i'm using Tail of two Kitties from Knitty Kitty, don't you think they are so lovely? :)


Since our challenge theme is friends, i just feel like making a card for my best friend and tell her that she complete me purrfectly.

I hope you enjoy my card today if you would like to win some images from Knitty Kitty, do share with us your creation by linking your post in our challenge blog.

Sponsor:

Prize: 3 Images


That's all for my card today, see you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Creative Moments, good luck.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and cute image --Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty creation! Thank you for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca this is super cute and very beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute card and image! Thanks for playing along at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry and we hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete