Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #31: Anything Goes/Let It Snow

Hey there, Merry Christmas!
Can you image that Christmas just 4 days away? OMG! So exciting!
As I still counting down the days, let's join in some challenge before the season end.
For today, i'm sharing my Christmas card for The Crafty Addicts new fortnight challenge with the theme: Anything Goes/Let it snow.


Although where i stay do not snow, but i love snowing and winter.
Thanks to our sponsor Lemon Shortbread, i manage to create this card with the scene matching with this challenge theme: Let it snow.



Here is the closer look for my card, i'm using Winter Snow Muff Girl for my card.
That's all for my card today, just wish you Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year ahead, see you in 2017!

Sponsor:
Prize: 3 Images



No comments:

Post a Comment