Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #16: Angels or Faith Based Projects

Hello friends, good day to you.
First of all, i would like to apologize as i accidentally set a wrong posting date for my sharing, thus the sharing only happen a day after the challenge started. So Sorry...

Well, here is my new project for Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge for this month with the challenge theme: Angels or Faith Based Projects.
Since Easter just around the corner, you may share any projects have angels or faith related projects in our challenge.

 \
For my card today, I'm using Humming Bird with Scripture which sponsor by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
I color my image with color pencil, and i use vellum and pattern paper to create the background for my card.
At the corner, i added some button as the decoration to furnish my card.


That's all from me today, hope you enjoy my card today.

Sponsor:
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate towards Digital Products


See you soon,

Challenge:

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card and beautiful sentiment. Love all the buttons! Thanks for joining our flower challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flower background paper. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff
    Lyne - Guest Designer
    For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vellum over the pretty flowery paper. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, and those buttons are just too cute. I'm going to have to try using them more. Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete