Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Crafting with An Attitude Challenge #27: Anything Goes

Hello scrappy friends, Happy Thursday.
Today, I'm back to share with you all my new project for  Crafting With An Attitude new challenge with the theme Anything Goes.


May will be the month full with joy as one of my friend have gave birth recently, i just wanted to create a card to congrats her. Yes, here is the card i make for her.
Since she gave birth to a baby boy, i used the BABY word image from Bugaboo to create this card for her.
I colored my image with Fine Color marker, and other supplies that i used for my card are: color card stock, Cuttlebug Polka Dots emboss folder, border puncher, ribbon and brads.


Here is the closer look for my card, hope you like my sharing today.
As for this month, we do have sponsor(s) as below for our challenge, you are welcome to enter the challenge by posting your projects in our challenge blog.

Sponsor:
Prize: 3 Digis

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! Such a sweet image and perfect that it can be used for either a girl or boy. Love the embossing and those little heart rads are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, nicely done. Thanks so much for joining us at the Fussy and Fancy challenge this time xo Julie P


    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness that is so adorable! Any new parent would love to get this precious card. Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the heart-bord and the big letters :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)
    Sorry I am late with my comment :)

    ReplyDelete